I had my 3rd (and final!) Beta drawn today. I believe my nurse said it was at 490. So it has again more than doubled since Wednesday. My ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, April 16th. They are doing it at 6 weeks because of my didelphic uterus, so that they can tell which side the baby is residing on. I can't wait for that day, and I really really really hope that we can see a heartbeat!!!
The morning sickness has just begun setting in. Nothing too terrible, but definitely feeling a little yucky at various times throughout the day. I am right at 5 weeks now. Brett's sure it's a boy at this point. I think he's right but sometimes I catch myself saying "her" which is odd since we haven't had a girl. Maybe it's just because we always thought Ky was going to be a girl when I was pregnant with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment