Sorry about the [extended] April Fool's joke. I took the test today (March 31st) but we decided not to tell anyone after what happened last time. So I wrote the previous post and scheduled it to publish on April 1st so that we can use this holiday for our lying. :) Now I will continue writing posts to document this pregnancy (fingers crossed!) and have them all post once we reach that 12 week mark (as long as we are comfortable letting the secret out by that time).
Sunday, April 1, 2012
April Fools!!!
We are so nervous but on the edge of our seats to get through the next couple of weeks until we can have our first ultrasound and determine whether there is a heartbeat or not. I took a pregnancy test this morning and there was a faint line indicating I am pregnant. I'll be calling on Monday to get my blood drawn to see what the numbers are looking like. I have my fingers crossed that they will be through the roof (as long as that can't be associated with something bad!) because I am so afraid of another miscarriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment