Monday, April 23, 2012

Morning Sickness

The morning sickness (well, all day sickness really) has definitely set in. I've not been feeling the greatest but last night I finally had to give into it and vomited. I woke up this morning thinking I was in the clear but as soon as I got up, my headache reappeared and my stomach is not feeling well. I wish I could just lie around and do nothing, but this time around I still have a very busy toddler to take care of. Brett is really good about doing pretty much everything when he's home but obviously I don't have much of a choice when he's not here. Hopefully it won't get any worse and will actually get better soon. I am ready to have some more energy and feel like doing something, especially with all the work we are going to have to do on these houses. Regardless, it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments: