Thursday, February 9, 2012

Getting Nervous

For whatever reason I am getting nervous about this cycle. I'm worried that the follicles will stop growing again. Hopefully not since my Follistim dose got doubled. I am also a little worried about what my E2 levels normally look like as they seem low, but they say that Femara can make them low. I should probably quit looking at this crap but I want all the information I can get so that I am as informed as possible and can do everything in my power to make this pregnancy happen. I really really really hope it works this time. I am starting to really get baby fever! Plus, Kyler would make an awesome big brother and be excited for a little guy to follow him around. And I think his daddy would like to have a baby girl around. So it would be fun to see who "wins." I would either way!!!

1 comment:

Nichole Koch said...

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)
"Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

Lift your worries to God and have complete faith he will answer your prayers. Praying for you.