Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cycle 8 IUI

The IUI went okay. The specimen was great and they put pretty much all of it on the left side where my dominant follicle was. Everything looked ovulatory and the nurse agreed that the follies looked much better this time and it was probably accurate to be hopeful for this one. I was a little disappointed to know that none of it made it to the right side even though I did have a follicle there too. I was really wanting to double our chances. But we can sort of do that on our own I guess. That's how Kyler was created so it could happen again. Now I just have a long two weeks of waiting to do. I really really want this to be "the one." But if not, we will go on and hope that now that the medication seems to be working correctly things happen in the next few months.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Hoping its a quick two weeks. I've been praying so much for you lately!