Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Cycle 3 - Pregnancy Test
This morning I had to take the pregnancy test to see if the IUI worked. When I first POAS the horizontal ("NEGATIVE") line and the control line showed up right away as usual. I crawled back in bed disappointed as usual and checked in a couple of minutes since you are technically supposed to wait two minutes. When I checked again, I held it up to the light and really struggled to find that vertical line. I was pretty sure my eyes were tricking me when I saw the faintest blur of a line you could ever see. I asked Brett if he could see any sign of a vertical line and he thought he saw something too. I am hopeful because when I was pregnant with Kyler my first test came back inconclusive so I think maybe my levels are just low at the beginning or something. So now I am headed in to get my blood drawn to see if it really is true. Man am I going to be disappointed if that thing is negative! Please pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby for us. We got so lucky and had so much support with Kyler but we want to make sure the next one is just as healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment