Everything seems to be going okay so far although it is VERY early in the game. I had my blood tested again on Friday and my count more than doubled (13.8 to 30) so that's right on target. I will have it done again on Tuesday to make sure things are still progressing.
I had been feeling a bit of nausea since Sunday but just thought it was my meds. Then on Thursday we spent the afternoon moving in the heat. I couldn't stand to drink much because my stomach was turning. Then that night I was pretty miserable all evening and got pretty sick. I went to bed early and by breakfast the next morning I was feeling great and still feeling pretty good another day later. So hopefully that was a one-time thing and not I will not have a repeat performance. I got sick with Kyler's pregnancy but never that bad.
We are excited and nervous. We decided that once again we will not find out the gender of the baby until he or she is born. We are just so hopeful that everything goes smoothly and this baby comes out in about 8.5 months very healthy and happy. We will certainly be praying for the little bean!
3 comments:
Praying for you as well! Hope everything goes smooth and easy.
I have been thinking about you guys this week. I'm so excited for you. Hopefully the nausea is a good sign ;)
I still can't believe it, Cindy! I'm so excited and happy for you guys. Will be praying every day for your "little bean". :)
Love you guys,
Aunt Shelly (Gomez)
Post a Comment