Monday, December 31, 2012

A Cold

Myelle has had a little bit of a runny nose and congestion the past couple of mornings but today it seems to be worse. Her nose is pretty plugged up so we had to get the nasal aspirator and sinus drops out a couple of times. She is not a fan! She has also been spitting up even more than normal but I'm guessing it's just due to the extra mucus. Her chest seems clear to me and her breathing is normal so I am hoping that it's just a common cold and not any of the respiratory stuff that everyone around here is getting. I thought she might have been running a low-grade fever but I think she was just hot from having some really warm pajamas on and me holding her for a while this morning. After I changed her and waited a bit, I took her temp again and it was fine. I'll be watching her closely but hopefully she is just fighting her first cold and nothing more severe.

Update: She did have another temperature reading where she was just one degree high later in the afternoon. Other than that, she just had a stuffy/runny nose off and on for several days. So far nothing worse which we are very thankful for.

No comments: