Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Time Flies
Time flies when you're knee deep in fertility cycles. I had my scan today to check for any cysts prior to starting Follistim again. It checked out fine. I was a little nervous because I have continued to feel tiny cramps on the left side. But something actually came back normal for once (it seems that rare anyway). My treatment plan is very similar to the last cycle except that I start Follistim injections tonight (rather than the night after tomorrow) and do them every other day. I will be back Wednesday morning for another scan and blood work. I'm still predicting that the IUI will be on the following Monday, but it could be pushed up to next Friday. I really hope that I get a good follicle on each side. That would be so perfect for me. I would even take twins if they were in separate uteri (it would be the only non-risky way for me to have multiples). Although one is plenty for us, and what we are really hoping for as long as he or she is healthy and arrives soon (like in about 9.5 months preferably). We really want a sibling for Kyler so that he has someone to lean on when he's older and we're way older, or no longer present on this Earth (like in about 60 years preferably).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment