Then today I basically had two IUIs at once - one for each cervix. It took three people and 50 minutes to do the right side and they still weren't sure whether they got it into that cervix.
In the waiting room this morning I was fighting back tears. What the heck is wrong with me? Why can't I have the perspective to see the big picture?
2 comments:
After everything works out, it's so easy to say, "that was all worth it."
BUT, when you are going through multiple treatments, shots, and 50 minute IUI's I can totally see why you are not so positive right now.
It's hard but I know you can stay strong! Praying for a BFP this month!
You are so right about that. And it is exactly what I need to hear. Just getting a little worn down at the moment. Thanks for "listening" and for the little pep talk, it means a lot!
Post a Comment