Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Cycle 7
This cycle started yesterday. I have to go in tomorrow for a scan to make sure I can proceed with injectables again. I am predicting the IUI will be Monday the 16th with a pregnancy test on Monday the 30th. I really hope I get pregnant this cycle or I feel like I will start losing hope. Four fertility cycles in a row without a pregnancy seems like a lot to me. Definitely the most I have had so far. Brett is convinced I will be pregnant by Cycle 9. I hope he's right and we have another baby in 2012. I also really really hope that we don't have another miscarriage. It is just so much work to end up that way, and I will assume that my poor egg quality is causing the miscarriages. I know I'm getting ahead of myself here and fearing the worst. But trust me, I am working for and hoping for the best. And trusting in God to either give us another baby or make it crystal clear that it isn't going to happen so that we can close this chapter in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment