Thursday, June 21, 2012

15 Weeks

Not much to report on this week which is probably a good thing. I have been feeling pretty good - not as tired, not as nauseous, not as many aches and pains. Probably the biggest pain I have is after a day's work at the new house my lower back aches pretty bad. But that is something I can totally deal with! I also just today was able to feel the baby moving around when I was sitting really still. It wasn't a kick or anything, just that sloshy feeling of the baby rolling around in there. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it was. :) I have an appointment in a week to check everything out again. It will have been over a month since I've had an appointment which just seems insane due to the sheer volume of doctor visits I've had over the past year or two. I have been making weekly trips to the hospital the past two weeks though because yesterday the new cousins arrived. Holden and Ally were born early at a little over 34 weeks but their lungs are fine and they are in the NICU until they can eat on their own. Grandma and Grandpa's house sure will be full of crazy kids at the holidays the next few years.

1 comment:

Shelly G. said...

Maybe that sloshing feeling is baby Pat doing some Irish dancing! :)