It took a lot to get to this point. Here is some of what we had to do to get here:
Fertility cycles: 9
Miscarriages: 1
Blood draws: over 7
Ovidrel injections: 9
Follistim injections over 22
IUI procedures: 5 (8 if you count that they did both sides on 3 of them)
Months trying while seeing fertility doctor: 15
That is over 38 injections, most of which were done to myself. Here is a picture of the needles I have used since we moved to Seneca in September.
The worst part for me was probably all the traveling back and forth to Kansas City after we moved. I probably averaged about 4 trips per month, and a lot of them fell within one week.
All I can say is that I am glad that's over. I really hope everything goes well and I can officially mark that part of my life off the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, what a surprise! So excited for you. Hmm, now I guess it makes sense why you are moving.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Ok... Did I MISS all of these May posts - or did you just put them up?! CONGRATS!!! Exciting news. :) Can't wait to see you this weekend and chat more.
Post a Comment