Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Week Sonogram

I went in for a sonogram today. I am 10 weeks, two days and the baby was measuring that exactly. He/she was waving one little hand but otherwise was pretty still. When I told Brett that he said "uh oh." At first I thought he was worried about the baby but then he said that since it was so different than how much Kyler was moving around this time that he was afraid we were going to have a girl. It's sort of what we want but boys just seem so much more simple and less dramatic.

Head is on the left, a little hand sticking up from behind the head, two little feet sticking out from the body.

This past weekend Brett and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. We left Kyler at Grandma and Grandpa's overnight while we got a hotel nearby in Wichita. We hit the zoo with the family on Saturday and then took off on our own to the hotel. By the time we left the zoo, I was beyond exhausted and a headache had set in. We napped and rested for a while until we finally had to get up if we wanted to have a decent dinner. So I got ready, vomited, and we were off to a nice steak dinner. After dinner we decided to go to a movie rather than dragging me to a noisy bar with a headache still looming. It was fun and really nice to spend some time together just the two of us. Maybe next year I'll be a better date!

No comments: