Thursday, December 1, 2011

Too Familiar

I forgot to mention that the past few times I've been to my doctor, I no longer have to sign in or tell anyone my name. They all know who I am. Even today over the phone as soon as I said my name I got a "oh hi, how are you doing?" Seriously? I think I am getting too familiar there. Although it is kind of nice not to have to continuously spell my name or have them ask me anything at all. I'm sure it is going to get even more familiar since I will have a couple more appointments this round for the new treatment plan (injectables). Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned that I decided to keep my job... so more treatments here we come... unless of course I get pregnant (sometimes I forget that there may be and end to this someday).

No comments: