We are finally resuming treatment after the miscarriage. It was quite a detour from where we thought we might be at this time but at least we're back. I am really hoping to get pregnant again right away... and stay pregnant this time to deliver a healthy and happy baby. I would really like to be able to quit my job right after the first of the year, so we really need to get pregnant quickly to make sure the pregnancy seems to be developing okay before I quit. One thing that makes it a little more difficult is that Brett can't easily just step away from work to go to Kansas City for IUI. So we are going to have to try with just fertility meds and no IUI and hope that we can get pregnant this way. I really hope we can make this work.
Today is Cycle Day 4 of our 4th treatment cycle in attempt at Baby #2. I am on the double dose of Letrozole (5 mg/day for 5 days). My ultrasound to check follicle size is a week from today (October 10th). Brett and I are both really yearning for this baby. Kyler has been such a blessing and is such a fun and happy boy, we can't imagine the joy of having two little ones playing together. At the same time, we have to realize that this is all in God's hands. And we are doing what we can to meet Him halfway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Will be praying for you!
Post a Comment