I got pretty frustrated at our baby making situation over the weekend. I try not to get that way because I know how lucky we are and that it is all in God's hands. But man, sometimes it makes me want to scream. It definitely brings out the ugly cry sometimes. At least I have Brett's shoulder to cry that ugly cry on. The good thing is that we are staying busy. A little too busy for my liking. Mostly I have been working a LOT the last couple of weeks and weekends. But the deadline is near and I will have a nicer schedule after that. We have also been house-hunting and thinking about that takes my mind off things. I think it would be a little easier if I knew what the future held, but what would be the fun in that? Oh, and my little Kyler can turn that frown upside down in a heartbeat! He is getting so big and is generally pretty happy. In fact, I'm going to go get him right now! :)
Oh, and in case you were wondering, nothing particularly frustrating happened. We are still just waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad things are getting less stressful! You've had a TON on your plate!
That'll be nice when you're not as busy with work, cuz having a little guy keeps you busy enough :)
Hello from ICLW - thank you so much for your comment on my blog, you are right, we have so much in common! I am sending you hugs and hope that we will get to #2 together...best wishes!
Post a Comment