Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Week 24
This is my 24th week of pregnancy. I am definitely getting bigger and bigger all the time and right now there is definitely a bigger bulge on the left side of my belly which is the side the baby is on. Still lots of kicking and activity at certain times. The little one should be about a foot long and weigh over a pound. He or she can also hear now which I think it kind of fun. It will be interesting to see if the baby reacts to Kyler's screaming and if he or she recognizes all of our voices after delivery. In terms of names, we are still at a loss. I am pretty sure if it's a girl I will get my way and name her Myelle. If it's a boy, I think we are in trouble because neither of us can think of a boy name we are completely in love with. Right now, I think we would just go with Jalen but we still have a few months to figure that out. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this one important detail before, but our C-section is scheduled for the morning of December 3rd. So unless something unexpected happens, that will be his or her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment