I went in for my scan today (CD 11). I had three follicles on the right measuring at 14, 12.5, and something small. There were two on the left - a 12 and another small one. Hopefully that 14 will be the one. I'm counting on her! My estradiol level was at 226. I am taking the Ovidrel on Friday and will have the IUI on Saturday morning. So Brett will actually be there for once. Maybe that will be the key - "Dad" has to be there for a baby to be concieved. Seems reasonable, right?
I think I'm stressing myself out by trying to not be stressed out. I know, it makes no sense at all. But for some reason I have an axious feeling and I'm not sure why. The only thing I can think of is that I'm trying too hard not to be stressed since they say that plays a big part in getting pregnant. My job is busy right now but not that busy. A few things are going on at work but nothing that I need to be stressed or worried about. And we've been toying around with different ideas of what to do with the house and future employment but nothing urgent that should be stressing me out. For whatever reason I just have that jittery feeling and am a little tense. You would think I would at least have a reason though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, thats a lot of follies! Hope you are able to relax over the next couple weeks.
Post a Comment