Monday, August 1, 2011
Just Waiting Around
Nothing much new is going on here. Right now I'm just waiting around for my next cycle, and the one after that. And also waiting around to see if I will even still be employed at that time. For those that don't know, we have been actively trying to get moved to Seneca. Brett has interviewed for a job and we are waiting to hear back later this week on whether he gets (and accepts) an offer. If that happens and we move in the near future, I will have to quit my job and therefore we won't have infertility insurance (unless they would offer to allow me to work remotely). So we don't really know what would be next if that happened. We may pay for a few cycles out of pocket. :( With our new and much lower income. :( Or we might just move on and... I don't know how to finish this sentence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be thinking about you guys. Keep us posted on what's going on with the possible Seneca move.
Post a Comment