Well I got a call back today from my doctor's office. Things should really start getting underway in about a month. That's a little behind when I had hoped but as long as things go even close to as well as they did the first time we should be in good shape.
First I will start back up on Metformin. There are three huge pills that I have to take each day and I will have to work up to be able to take all three of them without too many nasty side effects. B will have to go in for a blood draw. I think it is to make sure he doesn't have any infection that can be passed through to the baby.
Then when my next cycle starts (which I am thinking will be around February 27th) I will go in to get my blood drawn and see if everything is consistent with last time. I will start to take Letrozole (a fertility medication) and Brett and I will take a Z-pak (an antibiotic to prevent against bacterial infection). Then after a week or so I will take Ovidrel to release an egg. If we're lucky, that will do it but we could be trying this for up to 6 months. And if that doesn't work we will have to change our treatment options.
I am really excited to get things going. I am still going to keep my goal of being pregnant by Kyler's first birthday (although if my cycle stays the same I won't know until the end of the month).
No comments:
Post a Comment